Heat exchanger Installation in Toronto Supported With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely mend and service heaters, we also provide top-notch heat exchanger installation in Toronto.
What makes our skilled work different from other companies? We’ve perfected our process over the years.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which shows they’ve achieved the most prestigious technical certification in the business. They also are involved in ongoing industry and equipment learning to find the top methods to complete heat exchanger repair and heat exchanger maintenance, plus pro heat exchanger installation.
And we support all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our outstanding services that we provide you with time to consider it—365 days, actually.
Contact us at 289-201-2346 to request your heat exchanger installation right away.
m:linkbutton?text=Request Heat Exchanger Installation&href=/schedule-online&type=solidblue
How Can I Know When to Replace My Heat Exchanger?
It could be tough to know just when your heating system is starting to shut down or how often you should replace your heat exchanger. However, your heating system can start to give you some signs that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are four of the most typical signs of needing heat exchanger installation.
1. Heat Exchanger Age
With proper maintenance, a majority of heat exchangers live for nearly 20 years, although sometimes they might last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s helpful to start planning for heat exchanger replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your heat exchanger gives out for good.
2. Heat Exchanger Repair Frequency and Cost
Heat exchanger repair should this happen. If your latest bills are over half the cost of a new heat exchanger or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your heat exchanger.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your heat exchanger loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your heat exchanger is having trouble keeping up:
- Your heat exchanger switches on and off too often, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your heat exchanger blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Heat exchanger installation may help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer heat exchangers are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE heat exchanger wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Heat Exchanger Noises
It’s fine for your heat exchanger to make some noise as it runs. But heat exchanger noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to fix, it’s generally smarter to get a new heat exchanger.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your heat exchanger is working like it’s supposed to, its burner flames should be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your heat exchanger isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and might even be producing hazardous carbon monoxide. A heat exchanger with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Heat exchanger and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your heat exchanger and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also enjoy enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your heat exchanger and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older heater.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to arrange heat exchanger installation can be tough and stressful. Our Experts at Service Experts Commercial HVAC have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 289-201-2346 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen on Heat Exchanger Installation Day
Here’s what you can anticipate when we put in your new heating system.
- Clean installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe booties to defend your floors from any mud we might carry in. We set up sheets around the installation location to avoid messes.
- Expert work—Our professionals have earned some of the best distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go down a list to make sure your heating equipment is working like it should before we take off.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll hook up your new heat exchanger to meet local code. And we’ll frequently exceed requirements, for the most outstanding work wherever.
Request Your Heat Exchanger Installation Now with Service Experts Commercial HVAC
Need an additional reason to purchase a heating system from Service Experts Commercial HVAC?
Your new heat exchanger includes a free membership plan. This offers you a head start on suitable heat exchanger service and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 289-201-2346 or contact us online to set your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.