We Back Our AC Installation in Toronto With a 100% Guarantee
When you need AC installation in Toronto, you don’t want to skimp and let just any company hook up your new equipment.
That’s where the professionals from Service Experts Commercial HVAC come in. Apart from the fact that we have the skills and certification to stand behind our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 289-201-2346 to request your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you subtle hints that it’s going out. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it loses energy efficiency and more likely to breakdowns. If we’re often at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s smart to start preparing for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in prior to 2010, it likely runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore due to its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to trim your energy expenses. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a wise way to spend less on cooling expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on energy bills.
At Service Experts Commercial HVAC, our Experts will partner with you to select the right model for your needs. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify proper sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC repair outfit in Toronto? Here are several of the approaches we take when we’re installing your system.
When our professional techs are at your home, you can expect they’ll hook up your new unit for peak operation. And they’ll keep your home and backyard in the same state as when they arrived.
Outside of that, you can relax knowing you hired a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the hook-up work requires us to walk inside your home, we’ll put on shoe coverings to protect your carpet from mud. We’ll also arrange drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your carpet shielded from messes throughout our work.
- First-rate service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve completed extensive schooling to achieve the most desirable technical licensing in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation list during the process to double-check each little detail is handled. We’ll also make sure your system is running like it should and is up to local code before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you understand how to program your new thermostat and AC.
- Frequent statuses—We’ll let you know how everything is progressing and when you can anticipate us to be wrapped up.