Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s natural to think ahead about coming bills and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help you avoid problems, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes certain that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to ensure it is being delivered to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the pros at Service Experts Commercial HVAC are here to make it stress-free for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a shout at 289-201-2346 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.