We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share the common heating problems Toronto homeowners often call Service Experts Commercial HVAC about. Although there are potentially hundreds of explanations why your Toronto home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Commercial HVAC can quickly detect the problem area and make the needed repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent almost all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Service Experts Commercial HVAC of Toronto at 289-201-2346 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.