We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share the common heating problems Toronto homeowners often call Service Experts Commercial HVAC about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of causes why your Toronto home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Commercial HVAC can quickly detect the problem area and make the required repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert nearly all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Service Experts Commercial HVAC of Toronto at 905-453-6700 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.