Spring may be long gone but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Service Experts Commercial HVAC for your complimentary indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air daily
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can destroy up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including viruses, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts in the video and then go to SaveYourAir.com.