The condition of your HVAC system is crucial because it promotes home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently all year-round, which exposes them to a broad range of common problems.
These issues are generally minor enough that they don’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they can influence energy efficiency—and your energy bills. If these malfunctions grow more severe, your entire system could be in danger. These are disasters and costs you can prevent with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be functioning just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this yearly service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But ignoring yearly maintenance invalidates your warranty. Devoting a brief amount on upkeep now can help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Uncovers Small Problems in Advance
Preventing major issues in the first place is the ideal approach to care for your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits provide the opportunity to meticulously check and lubricate critical internal systems. It also allows an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money over time if troubles are repaired as they begin.
Could Boost Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The improved performance may decrease your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Could Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance could extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Commercial HVAC offers a number of membership plans drafted to suit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to full-featured coverage, we have the perfect maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and consistently.
At around $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is designed to work with any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to worry about spending more on overtime visits if you call our technicians on a night, weekend or holiday. Transit expenses are included as well, saving you an average of $99 per visit. You’ll also get many of the most-wanted benefits from our larger plans, like 15% discounts on service calls and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most varied protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to swap out your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during the most extreme weather. Sadly, this is often when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we often accommodate a greater volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the expense of a Service Experts Commercial HVAC tech traveling to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Meticulous visual check with every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while receiving access to added advantages by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the right plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 289-201-2346 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.