Your HVAC system’s health is essential, as it keeps your house comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfy. This makes it vulnerable to a big range of troubles.
Sometimes malfunctions are trivial enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these troubles grow, your complete system could be at risk.
That’s headaches and costs that you might have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can lower the risk of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or operating correctly, you may wonder whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But skipping regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance today can help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Pinpoints small problems early. Preventing expensive troubles from occuring first is the smartest method to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance work provides the opportunity to thoroughly inspect and lubricate important internal pieces. And it also offers time to get required repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if problems are resolved as they are discovered.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system operating as ideally as possible. Often this leads to an improvement to your home’s energy efficiency. You might experience reduced energy costs, plus the peace of mind your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is working correctly, it could last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners run about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance may help lengthen this life expectancy even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Commercial HVAC
Yearly maintenance is crucial, especially as it can help you save up to 30% on annual heating and cooling expenses.* But with Service Experts Commercial HVAC, you’ll be able to choose from a range of membership plans that suit your unique needs. All our memberships are packed full of special pluses provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to budget-conscious, we offer the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment immediately or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be responsible for unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to buy them and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about shelling out extra if you require us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also receive several other most-loved pluses of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently breaks down during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re typically facing a high volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Commercial HVAC membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is critical more than ever before. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on every visit. Your family’s comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access additional advantages by getting one of our membership plans immediately. Whatever your budget is, we can help you find the ideal plan for your needs and house. To get started with your membership plan, contact us at 289-201-2346 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.