With Earth Day coming up, you may be overwhelmed with ideas to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can lower your utility bills and outlast your ordinary tank heater. Seriously! We put together the main reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Even though the initial price can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – Everyone has felt it. The shocking pain of freezing water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Get excited! Tankless water heaters negate that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand enough energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This amazing tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating costs. They also require less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t stored in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Service Experts Commercial HVAC today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.